The Environmental Economics and Policy online degree focuses on development of strong economic skills and their use in the analysis of environmental and natural resource stewardship, while providing flexibility to incorporate interests in the biological, physical or social sciences. Students can also supplement their degree program with any number of online minors offered by OSU's Ecampus (AEC also offers 3 online minors: Agricultural Business Management, Natural Resource and Environmental Law and Policy, and Resource Economics).
Degrees Available On-line
Environmental Economics & Policy * Checksheet *
- Make a difference in the use of limited natural resources
- Get the most current information about natural resource and environmental issues
- Evaluate environmental and resource policy using economic methods and tools
- Work with faculty who tackle resource issues across the globe
- Prepare for careers with non-profit organizations, government agencies, policy makers, or go onto a graduate studies program or law school.
Agricultural Business Management * Checksheet *
Natural Resource and Environmental Law and Policy * Checksheet *
Resource Economics * Checksheet *
- Contribute to management efforts associated with sustainable and efficient use of natural resources.
- Inform public debate regarding responsible solutions for resource issues affecting America and the global community.
- Assists in preparation for law careers, educational leadership, and interdisciplinary graduate programs.
Secota Douglas, a native of Guyana who earned a B.S. in Environmental Economics and Policy online through Oregon State Ecampus in 2017, was recently featured by Ecampus in an article called "Big Dreams Have Humble Beginnings."
Email Ecampus Student Services Center
(or call 541-737-9204)
Email Tjodie Richardson
(or call 541-737-1399)